Friday, May 10, 2013

My Brave Artist


I'm in love with a warrior artist.
He fights demons without making a fist.
I have watched him battle, with pen in had, he is the bravest!
I know his shoulders are not the broadest
and he is not considered part of the A list.

However, this is sadly the plight of any true artist.
He came into my life when it was the bleakest.
The world seemed to be wrapped in a suffocating evil mist.
His words slashed away at my gray existence proving he is the bravest!
I know, you are right. My opinion is biased.

But wanted to let you know about this great man...or at least a gist.
I want all to know of my love, the artist.
He entered my life when I was at my bluest
and gave me what I needed to have other colors with a twist.
Men, full of brawn, were daunted. Making him, small in stature, the bravest.

I have never been considered the brightest
and care others  have for my opinion  probably does not exist.
However, my heart would never find rest if I did not sing a tune of praise for the artist
who fights demons with his pen because he is the bravest.

No comments:

Post a Comment