Friday, May 10, 2013

Battle Cry


You evil man who plays the victim...
I have a message for you.
(don't run and hide)
Your days are numbered. 
This I can assure you.
For the longest time I have camped outside your Tower of Lies...
denied entrance by your victims installed as guards.
I wonder what you will say when asked to account for your torture 
of the ones you were tasked to nurture...
Will you claim to be innocent because you were once a victim?
That excuse will not fly guy. 
The pain you endured will not give you asylum
 from the pain you inflicted.
By circumstance, I was saved from your worse. 
And the guilt I feel for this fuels my desire...
to see you and your fortress burned up by fire.
Years have passed. 
You are old.
 We are still broken. 
But I can finally see you are starting to weaken.
I pray your fall allows those you now hold prisoner freedom from lies you told
 and they can finally see the strength, power, and beauty they hold.
But don't worry
you heartless bastard...
Until they are released I will remain your tormented victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment