Friday, May 10, 2013

Loud Laughter


My loud laughter shakes the confidence of the masses in its presence.
Makes men and woman wonder what humorous tidbit they have missed.
Stands to reason...laughter is often heard in places haunted by the insane.
The people, going about his/her business, don't know the secret to my glee.
People are too busy being who they believe the world believes they should be.
My loud laughter shakes the confidence of the masses in its presence.
Silly fools, tehehehe, they miss the point of mirth they hear coming from me.
I see the dark mass of self-doubt settle upon their shoulders like a cloak in incandesce  conditions.
Makes men and women wonder what humorous tidbit they have missed.
Shhh....I'll let you, just you, in on the secret for the cause of my revelry.
My hysterics are because no matter the amount of pain I feel...I'm still here to endure it.
Stands to reason...laughter is often heard in places haunted by the insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment